Thursday, September 14, 2006

MoEz First Try

Hello!

Since last year I had been wanted to try the MoEz technique but I always chicken out. I read people having trouble with changing colors so I looked and requested a video on how to do it but couldn’t find anything.
I decided to give it a try and it wasn’t that bad. I use a regular g crochet hook and did the Jacqui’s heart pattern but it came out rectangular instead of square. Can you tell me which regular crochet hooks are similar to the size of the MoEz red and black hooks?
At the beginning of my project I made the first road basic then the second row purl, and at the end of the project I did the last before row purl and the last row basic. And I also single crochet around it to help with the curling issue. I actually don’t like very much how the back looks :( but I like the front a lot :D

It is a bit stiff because I use cotton yarm :o Yap! I used the scrap from the beach bag :o

Front


Back

Here is the link if you would like to give it a try

No comments: